As part of the Global Marketing team, it is your mission to drive new business across the Swedish Market by building and running a metrics-driven, locally sensitive demand generation machine. You are a trusted collaborator for our sales and business development reps and knows exactly what marketing channels and tactics GoodHabitz should leverage to increase pipeline and revenue.
This will initially be a role focusing on the Swedish market, but the goal is to grow into a Nordic Marketing Manager within 1-2 years.
To succeed in this role you’ll need to be:
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high growth environment, with ambitious goals & targets
- Have at least 5 years experience as a B2B-marketer on the Swedish market and you’ll know how to scale and continuously tweak your demand generation engine
- Excited to roll up your sleeves, and have a tremendous impact on increasing GoodHabitz’s market share
- Confident to speak up when you disagree, help others do the same and then rally around the decisions we make together
- Interested in and enjoy learning more about L&D for businesses.
- Results-driven and know how to contribute to business targets
- A real team player and you love working in a Global and a local team at the same time
- Motivated to be a key figure in our Nordics team and eager to become a team lead.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, spoken and written.
- Experienced in a SaaS environment is a very big plus
- Be a key figure to build the brand on the Swedish market, working closely with our Nordics Sales leadership on the strategy and execution of marketing programs to achieve our pipeline objectives
- Be the Swedish market expert, meet customers and prospects, understand their needs, know what drives demand in our target buying groups, work hand-in-hand with Sales and Lead Development to meet plans
- Design and execute local marketing programs including account based marketing, regional events and digital programs to generate pipeline
- Contribute to the production and syndication of content
- Report on demand performance metrics for all marketing activities
- Work through a growth process to systematically bring traditional and creative ideas to grow KPIs
- Manage the Swedish marketing budget and ensuring all regional programs are supported with consistent reporting and marketing metrics
GoodHabitz is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. With 1,900+ customers they’re I’m on a mission to get everyone in Europe excited about learning. They already offer the very best learning solution for employees, teams and managers that want to make a real difference in their organizations and establish an actual learning environment.
In this recruitment GoodHabitz are working together with the recruitment firm Next u.