Staff Responsible to global company within Retail
We are looking for an experienced Staff Responsible to our Business Intelligence area, within the IT Division Shared Support Function.
Your main goal as a Staff Responsible is to enable our employees with the right skills and commitment to grow with the company and achieve business goals. The role includes to perform appraisals, salary reviews, recruitment and handle all types of questions around your staff. As a staff responsible you also work with people change management.
You work closely with managers with delivery responsibility and coordinate goals and activities. Your employees may have different roles within e.g. requirement, testing, architecture and project management. This will give you many dependencies with high demands on you as a leader in terms of building trust on several levels and to communicate in a clear and inspiring way.
As a Staff Responsible, you have full staffing responsibility (employees as well as local- and offshore consultants) within your Service Area and you are a member of the management team.
Your to do-list includes:
- Staff Responsibility - coach and develop employees.
- Hiring employees and consultant handling.
- Dialog and salary reviews...
- Manage competence needs, both long term and on an individual level.
- Staffing of projects and maintenance groups in line with our sourcing strategy.
- People change management.
- Be a member of the area's management team and contribute to the deliveries and development.
- Be a member of the division’s Staff Responsible team and contribute in various activities across the division.
- Documented experience of at least 3 years of staff responsibility for a team of approx 15-25 employees, preferable within IT organizations.
- Genuine interest and curiosity for managing and developing staff.
- Good skills in Swedish and English, both orally and in writing.
- Great communication skills and ability to build relationships.
- Open-minded, pragmatic and driven in your work.
- Strong team player as well as good ability to work individually.
- Social competence, non-prestigious.
About the job
Fulltime. Our client would like you to start 2020-01-20 and the assignment is expected to run until 2020-06-30. The company has chosen to use the recruitment and staffing company Next u in this recruitment. You will be employed as a consultant at Next u and will be placed at our client office.
Location: The position is based in Marievik, Stockholm city.
Application process: Last day to apply is, 2020-01-06. We will get through the selection continuously. Do you have any questions? Please contact recruiter, Frida Bjerkman for more information, 070-770 91 60.
We look forward to your application! Tillbaka till lediga tjänster
Du söker tjänsten via formuläret nedan