Senior product designer - KlarnaAt Klarna we are all about simplifying buying and smooth payments . Our users like that, a lot, and we continue to grow in our effort to become the world’s favourite way to buy online. If you’re triggered by having an impact on how millions of people shop and pay online, you’re exactly the type of person we are looking for. We have secured our banking license and with this comes tons of interesting opportunities to pursue. Our goal is to improve the online buying experience for our consumers and merchants all over the world.
About the team
Your work will mostly revolve around the design of the next generation of the post purchase experience
on the web and on the mobile app that our users have with our products - a touchpoint that has quickly
become one of the most important ways in which we communicate with our consumers.
You will work closely with a team of talented designers, engineers and product managers while engaging
internal stakeholders and customers to define a long-term strategy. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to translate high-level strategy into great designs.
What you will do
● Sketch out rough interactions and interfaces to help define new features and ideas.
● Iterate on these ideas and build clickable prototypes that can be used for internal reviews and
● Conduct user tests in the market the product will be used to get input and iterate on the designs
and concepts you and the team work on
● Develop the final look and feel of these products
● Work closely with engineers throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality
in the final product
● Work together with the design team to build a consistent UI and experience across the whole
● Help shape the design culture at Klarna that will ultimately define every interaction customers
have with our products and services
Who you are
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and
enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to
the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we
embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
● A strong understanding of interaction design, visual design and user experience (2-3 years of
● Experience designing high quality interfaces and experiences
● The ability to articulate and explain your ideas to other designers, engineers and project
● Able to produce visual mockups using Sketch or similar tools
● Familiar with prototyping tools such as Invision, Framer or Flinto
● Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
You might also have...
● Passion about motion design and transitions
● Exceptional English skills in written and oral communication
● Experience working in e-commerce
● The desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work
To apply, fill out the form at the bottom of the job ad at Next u's website. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. You are welcome to send your application written in English
About Next u
Next u is a recruiting and staffing company that believes that people are more important than resumes on paper. We know that people make the difference between good companies and great companies. That is why we are working with video as an integral tool in our work. This helps to give a far more true and fair depiction of both candidates and workplaces than any words on a paper can do. To learn more, visit our website Tillbaka till lediga tjänster
Du söker tjänsten via formuläret nedan