Project Manager - Online Experience Team
Create outstanding online consumer experiences across Europe
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home.
But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As a project manager:
The Project Manager is responsible for leading the execution and deployment of strategic projects to enhance a best in class online consumer experience. The role requires working at different levels of the company to provide plans, coordination and management of the projects sponsored by the Online Experience team.
You will work to lead agile projects and operational functions against schedules, escalate and resolve issues, and communicate status towards appropriate stakeholders.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
- Support the business strategic projects identified, oversight for schedules and milestones, reporting of status, issue and risk management.
- Establish positive and collaborative relationships with cross-functional departments and stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with digital leadership team to determine priorities for process improvements and ensure alignment to strategic initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day project activities and resolve any issues affecting the timing and quality of the projects.
- Develop, implement and improve processes to facilitate web performance.
- Responsible for meeting specified goals & objectives.
- Responsible for updating management on progress and elevate any issues that need assistance with resolution.
- Coordinate external resources.
- University degree in Business Marketing, IT engineering
- Training in e-commerce, digital communication and content management.
- Strong Project management
- Agile Continuous improvements
- Process analysis and mapping, development and optimization
- Presentation skills
- Project Manager roles in complex matrix organizations
- Experience of working in an international environment
- 5+ years of experience in relevant positions
- Team player
- Strong communicator
- Driven and goal oriented
Du söker tjänsten via formuläret nedan