Marketing Science Partner, Nordics to the world’s most famous social network company
Next u are looking for a Marketing science partner to the worldwide market leader company within online social media. This is an 11 month contract role with start as soon as possible. For the right person there will be good opportunities for a permanent position.
About the role
The Measurement Partner position will work with internal and external stakeholders to advise media agencies and advertisers on measurement strategy and work with them on an ongoing basis to adopt better measurement as a way to im prove business performance. The team is now seeking a highly quantitative measurement professional, preferably with marketing analytics experience to drive the company’s measurement strategy with media agencies in the Nordics and with advertisers. We're looking for people with strong research and critical thinking skills to successfully influence how media agencies, advertisers and the wider industry conduct and use measurement.
This role involves developing strong relationships, engaging and influencing key stakeholders across the agency sector and with selected advertisers. They will be responsible for working with agencies in driving relevant data integrations, designing tests and research to help understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising across digital platforms and across media.
Who are you
The ideal candidate will be passionate about online advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. They should demonstrate a strong understanding of the media landscape and ability to apply quantitative techniques to understand consumer behaviour and advertising effectiveness through innovative analytics, methodologies and products. A working understanding of advertising technology will be essential. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required in an advanced degree in an analytical field such as Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Behavioural Social Science or similar
- Work closely with the with Nordic and the wider EMEA Marketing Science team to produce and manage analyses and research that will prove the value of the company’s advertising business
- Conduct in-depth and custom ad effectiveness studies to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media
- Influence advertisers and media agencies to change the way that they measure and optimise the effectiveness of their media
- Manage set of relationships across the agencies, functions to include leadership, strategy, data and analytics, client directors and planning directors.
- Communicate complex research results to general audience
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product, R&D, and Partnerships teams to identify opportunities for new features, products, and partnerships and drive client engagement around measurement innovation, including product alphas and beta
- 5+yrs experience in digital media, specifically dealing with data, analytics and measurement
- A solid understanding of the advertising industry (especially online) and measurement methods/technologies most commonly used including attribution modelling
- Excellent understanding of online media, social platforms, related APIs and ad products
- Strong interpersonal client-facing experience, including experience driving change through adoption of new products or research methods to non-technical audiences
- Track record of operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results
- Previous experience working with large data sets, statistical software such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, STATA and hive and /or SQL an advantage.
- Preferable Scandinavian speakin.
Work extent: Full time
Start: As soon as possible
Contact: Ingela Haglund (firstname.lastname@example.org) 070-770 31 21
The company has chosen to collaborate with the recruitment and staffing agency Next u. The assignment is part of our staff rental, which means that you will be working at the company while being employed by Next u. To submit your application, fill out the form at the bottom of the job ad at Next u's website. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. Please send your application written in English.
About Next u
Next u is a recruiting and staffing company that believes that people are more important than resumes on paper. We know that people make the difference between good companies and great companies. That is why we are working with video as an integral tool in our work. This helps to give a far more true and fair depiction of both candidates and workplaces than any words on a paper can do. To learn more, please visit our website www.nextu.se Tillbaka till lediga tjänster
Du söker tjänsten via formuläret nedan