Marketing Manager for Accessories to Oriflame
Apply here, quick and simple without CV!
... or apply with CV further down.
Marketing Manager within beauty and fashion - Oriflame is looking for a passionate and business-oriented Marketing Manager for Accessories.
As Accessories Marketing Manager you will be a key member of the Accessories team. Your role will be to develop the Accessories Marketing team, work together with the regions (markets) to ensure alignment between the Global Accessory strategy and the market needs, as well as setting the guidelines for the product portfolio within the category in order to ensure revenue and profit growth. You will also have personnel responsibility by leading group of product managers.
Your responsibilities include:
- Being an inspirational leader and manage a creative team of experienced global product managers.
- Take active part in contributing to the overall category strategy and lead the strategy implementation in Marketing.
- Create strong product concepts that can be translated in relevant product stories in the catalog.
- Set the product portfolio (annual plans, size of line, etc) and manage New Product Development of fashion and beauty tools for our 60 markets.
- Build strong category and market knowledge, follow up on market knowledge and consumer insight.
- Financial follow-up on sectors and launch productivity.
- Lead the day to day communication with the regional counterparts.
- Ensure that the collaboration with all involved parties (Creative team, Artwork, R&D, with more) is a smooth collaboration.
- 8-10 years of experience in the Marketing Area, preferably from an international environment.
- University degree (master) in Business Administration / Equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of experience of Product Development.
- Experience from retail, fashion or the management consultant industry. Preferably knowledgeable in Direct Selling Channel.
- Team leading experience.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other languages is an advantage but not required.
As a person you are ambitious, self-driven and work with great passion and commitment. To be successful you are also analytic, business minded, strategic and have a structured way of working. You will work in a fast-paced environment, where being flexible and able to handle quick changes is important. Social, teamwork-oriented, outgoing and having no prestige are other characteristics we value high.
We offer you
Working at Oriflame means working in a global company defined by a dynamic culture, meaningful work and professional growth. As an employer we demand a lot of our people, but we also empower them to live up to their challenges, to have an entrepreneurial spirit and to deliver on our brand promise. And, importantly, we recognize their efforts and reward their achievements.
Location: Stockholm City. Travelling occurs
Work extent: Full time
Start: August 2018
Contact: Anneli Grundfelt (email@example.com)
Oriflame have chosen to collaborate with the recruitment and staffing agency Next u. To submit your application, fill out the form at the bottom of the job ad at Next u's website. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. Please send your application written in English.
Founded in 1967, Oriflame is a beauty company selling directly in more than 60 countries. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products is marketed through approximately 3 million independent Oriflame Consultants, generating annual sales of around €1.4 billion. Respect for people and nature underlies Oriflame’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation. Oriflame is a Swiss company group listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange. https://se.oriflame.com/
About Next u
Next u is a recruiting and staffing company that believes that people are more important than resumes on paper. We know that people make the difference between good companies and great companies. That is why we are working with video as an integral tool in our work. This helps to give a far more true and fair depiction of both candidates and workplaces than any words on a paper can do. To learn more, please visit our website www.nextu.se
Keywords: marketing manager , oriflame , accessories , marknadschef , marknadsföringschef , marknadsföring , market , health , beauty , fashion , cosmetics , next u , chef , chefsjobb , chefsposition , management , lediga jobb , hälsa , skönhet , smink , smycken , nextu , product development , produktutveckling global , international , Stockholm , direktförsäljning , direct selling , business administration , företagsekonomi , strategy , strategic , nasdaq , catalog , katalog , ledarskap , leadership , product portfolio , accessory , accessoar , next u ab , oriflame cosmetics , rekrytering , vacancies oriflame
Apply here, quick and simple without CV!Tillbaka till lediga tjänster
... or apply with CV further down.
Du söker tjänsten via formuläret nedan