Marketing Executive Nordics to the world’s most famous social network companyGlobal Business Marketing (Stockholm, Sweden )
Next u are looking for a Marketing Executive to the worldwide market leader company within online social media. This is an 12 month contract role, start as soon as possible.
This company was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade this platform has played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over 1.6 billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization.
The Global Business Marketing team is actively seeking a marketing professional who will help drive key marketing initiatives in the Nordic region. The Stockholm-based Marketing Specialist will work closely with vertical sales-, agency-, PR- and product marketing teams to execute strategic marketing initiatives to increase spend. In practice, this would include everything from creating frameworks, partnering with creatives, managing events and working on clear messaging, content and presentations.
- Create new framework for surfacing great business stories, re-thinking formats and use of channels
- Work with our Digital Native team to design and implement a marketing programme for high potential start-ups (including eComm and Fintech)
- Support with media- and creative agency marketing initiatives (events, content and education)
- Support with our owned events (coordinate, execute and measure)
- 3-5 years of marketing experience that demonstrates knowledge of strategic marketing planning and execution
- Academic background in Marketing, Business, Design, Communication or Journalism
- Experience working in an international environment
- self-starter with exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Excellent English and Swedish communication skills
- Experience working cross-functionally and building relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience in curating content and pitching ideas and stories
- Genuine passion for marketing, advertising and, above all else, our mission
The company has chosen to collaborate with the recruitment and staffing agency Next u. The assignment is part of our staff rental, which means that you will be working at the company while being employed by Next u. To submit your application, fill out the form at the bottom of the job ad at Next u's website. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. Please send your application written in Swedish or English.
About Next u
Next u is a recruiting and staffing company that believes that people are more important than resumes on paper. We know that people make the difference between good companies and great companies. That is why we are working with video as an integral tool in our work. This helps to give a far more true and fair depiction of both candidates and workplaces than any words on a paper can do. To learn more, please visit our website www.nextu.se
Tillbaka till lediga tjänster
Du söker tjänsten via formuläret nedan