Global Rewards Specialist to Oriflame
Apply here without CVOriflame has chosen to collaborate with Next u for job ad publishing. All applications will be sent to and be handled by Oriflame.
...or apply with CV/LinkedIn further down.
We are seeking a talented Global Rewards Specialist to join the Global Rewards team within Oriflame’s young and exciting Global Employee Experience department.
This new position is aimed specifically at a high achieving self-starter, who is passionate about building a best in class Global Rewards presence, inside a truly global company.
To be successful you will need to have a solid experience from working hands-on with Compensation and Benefits area on a global level, be acquainted with International Mobility area, possess strong sense of urgency coupled with a desire to excel in providing excellent internal customer service to our key stakeholders. This role will suit someone who thrives in an ever-changing working environment.
Our Ideal Candidate is an effective team player, expert communicator and is committed to providing exceptional customer service, every day, even Mondays.
The key responsibilities of our Global Rewards Specialist
The Global Rewards Specialist supports our growing Oriflame business by driving and implementing the Global Compensation & Benefits policies & programs, as well as a new global grading, which are predefined by our Global Employee Experience strategy. In addition, the job holder will be expected to be the driving force behind the global implementation of our new HR cloud-based system – compensation module.
You will also manage and conduct annual global compensation benchmarking reviews, implement the Global Annual Bonus process, including financial analysis worldwide.
This position is key to the development and implementation of our global rewards frameworks, ensuring they are modern, appealing, relevant, competitive and affordable.
In this pivotal role you will:
- Serve as the subject matter expert by applying comprehensive knowledge in the area of global rewards, specifically C&B area, plus associated tools.
- Serve as the go-to-person to provide advisory on compensation topics, drive the best in class C&B processes and capabilities.
- Be globally responsibly for the effective delivery of end-to-end C&B activities.
- Be the expert in Rewards by researching best practices, monitoring legal developments, evaluating emerging trends and keeping up to date with external trends.
- Define global grading structure through evaluation of positions against Oriflame global grading standards aimed at creating visibility for Line Managers on salary benchmarking and ensuring our competitiveness and internal equity
- Accountable for the C&B processes implementation in a Global HR cloud-based system ensuring alignment between the Regional HR Partners and the Global Employee Experience practices.
- Manage all senior management employment offers, contracts, bonus and merit reviews.
- Provide consultancy on compensation packages for new hires and promotions making recommendations for competitive offers within salary policy, whilst considering internal equity.
- Ensure consistent provision of competitive and attractive Company Benefits for all Oriflame employees.
- Support & train our HRBPs colleagues in the Regions on job ranking evaluation by providing methodology, references and guidelines; whilst ensuring global standards are maintained and centrally recorded
- Lead on the coordination of the global annual salary review and annual bonus cycle; working with the business and HRBPs to ensure local processes are developed in line with the global guidance and business needs
- Coordinate compensation surveys upon request from various countries with TW and Mercer
- Co-ordinate the annual salary forecast data process within input from HRBP’s and the external market place to allow the business to determine the new salary budgets
- Provide regular and ad-hoc compensation reports on specific compensation metrics
- Collate and analyses market data to produce the global market medians for the business in line with local regional/global requirements and Oriflame reward philosophy
- Communicate, and support our Global Employee Experience team and the other Business units to ensure a high level of understanding on our compensation philosophy and methodology.
Our winning candidate will possess the following fine qualities:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Global Rewards combined with C&B knowledge
- Experience of implementing Global Rewards & C&B Policies and managing changes
- Experience of international compensation and remuneration policies
- Experience of carrying out salary reviews and surveys
- Experience of job evaluation (e.g. Mercer, WTW, etc)
- Excellent relationship and project management skills
- Experience of using HR cloud-based databases and other IT systems
- A good working knowledge of the global tax implications and legal compliance requirements of C&B including payroll is a plus
- Strong numerical and have advanced analytical Excel skills
- A real eye for detail
- Ability to work effectively with teams and senior mangers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both oral and written
- Excellent influencing skills and credibility
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize effectively
- High skill level in MS Office – Word, Power Point and outlook
- Languages: English (essential) any additional languages (desirable)
Oriflame has chosen to collaborate with Next u for job ad publishing. All applications will be sent to and be handled by Oriflame.
For questions contact Carmen Miinea at Oriflame: email@example.com
Keywords: oriflame , beauty , fashion , cosmetics , next u , lediga jobb , hälsa , skönhet , smink , hälsobranschen , smycken , nextu , international , Stockholm , direktförsäljning , direct selling , business administration , strategy , strategic , nasdaq , catalog , katalog , ledarskap , leadership , next u ab , oriflame cosmetics , rekrytering , vacancies oriflame , global , global rewards specialist , compensation and benefits , hr , human resoruce , Global Employee Experience department , C&B , comp & ben , hr-jobb , hr-arbete , hrarbete , hr-medarbetare , lönespecialist , hrm , hrbp . recruitment
Apply here without CVTillbaka till lediga tjänster
...or apply with CV/LinkedIn further down.
Du söker tjänsten via formuläret nedan