Director, Customer Success to Soundtrack Your BrandWe’re now looking for a Director of Customer Success to strengthen our team.
Your primary goal will be to ensure our global customers’ success by driving adoption, ensure renewals and providing top notch customer support when needed. You will work strategically and tactically to enable the team to onboard, train and support customers across the world since the majority of our customers are from the U.S. and outside of the Nordics. The team has a proactive approach, and the ambition is not only to deliver excellent service but to use our insights to improve the entire experience for our customers and increase customer happiness.
The team consists of two areas: Customer support and Customer success management. You will lead and be responsible for the team as well as the strategic work making sure we have a clear vision with our support offerings. The team currently consists of seven people and as it’s growing you will be able to effect in what area and in what way. As the Director of Customer Success, you work from and Stockholm office and report to our CCO.
- Recruit, mentor, motivate and inspire a world-class team for our customers and partners.
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Customer Success organization with specific focus on defining customer success, and the metrics used to measure customer health.
- Effectively manage the team and make sure we have the appropriate workflows in place for everyone to carry out their job duties.
- Continuously improve support processes and use insights proactively.
- Find ways for CSMs to deeply understand our customers’ objectives and become a trusted advisor.
- Make sure the team performs within set KPIs and follow up on the team’s result to achieve success.
- Plan activities to ensure customer loyalty and increase lifetime value.
- Work closely with the other teams to deliver a seamless customer experience.
- Work cross-departmentally to identify and develop proactive improvements in the customer journey that can result in ensuring retention, satisfaction and decreased number of tickets.
- Analyze patterns throughout the month to collect customer feedback and advocate customer needs within the organization.
As a person you are driven, responsible, flexible, and has a strong ability to get things done. You’re a self-starter with strong attention to detail and great organizational skills. You’re comfortable in a leadership position and enjoy leading and working with a team of top performers in different areas. You are passionate about the customer and want to work in a company where you can participate and influence the entire customer experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- 4-5 years experience in a leadership position in a Customer Success, Customer support or Sales organization, preferably in B2B.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the customer success role in a successful B2B environment.
- Experience with account relationship.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong knowledge of support and CSM functions and KPIs, incl. systems, tools, and latest trends.
Soundtrack Your Brand is a Spotify-backed company that offers music streaming services for businesses. We have about 80 co-workers with a passion for changing how brands and businesses use digitally distributed music on a global scale. Among our customers are some of the world’s largest and most exciting brands as well as your local hairdresser around the corner. We believe that music itself profoundly influence consumers' experience and behavior. We have repeatedly proven this in our research and as thought leaders in in-store music research, we try to educate the world about the impact of music.
We’re working together with Next U on this recruitment. By clicking on Apply, you will apply to the position through them.
Du söker tjänsten via formuläret nedan