Customer Support Manager till Soundtrack Your Brand
Ansök snabbt här!
... eller på vanligt sätt längre ned.
We’re now looking for a Customer Support Manager to strengthen our team. The support team is a part of the Customer Success team whose mission is to help our customers succeed in, and love using our products. You will work strategically and tactically to enable the team to support customers across the world with top class service. The team has a proactive approach, and the ambition is not only to deliver excellent service but to use our insights to improve the entire experience for our customers and increase customer happiness.
You will be responsible for a growing Customer Support team that currently consists of 8 awesome team members who work with B2B support by receiving, troubleshooting and responding to support cases via email, chat, and phone. Starting next year, a part of the team will be working from the U.S. You will lead and be responsible for the team as well as the strategic work making sure we have a clear vision with our support offerings.
- Hire, lead and motivate a team to ensure we provide the best possible customer service for our customers and partners.
- Effectively manage the team and make sure we have the appropriate workflows in place for everyone to carry out their job duties, which includes emails, calls, and chats.
- Research and deploy strategies focused on our mission to increase customer satisfaction.
- Make sure the team performs within set KPIs and follow up on the team’s result to improve internal routines and customer satisfaction.
- Build and implement processes that will provide our customers with top-notch support.
- Work closely with the other teams to deliver a seamless customer experience.
- Work cross-departmentally to identify and develop proactive improvements in the customer journey that can result in ensuring retention, satisfaction and decreased number of tickets.
- Analyze patterns throughout the month to collect customer feedback and advocate customer needs within the organization.
As a person you are driven, responsible, flexible, and has a strong ability to get things done. You’re a self-starter with strong attention to detail and great organizational skills. You’re comfortable in a leadership position and enjoy leading and working with a team of top performers. You are passionate about the customer and want to work in a company where you can participate and influence the entire customer experience. Since a part of the team will be located in the U.S., you are used of working with a team remotely and managing a team in English.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- 4-5 years experience in a leadership position in a Customer Success or Customer support organization, preferably in B2B and working with global clients.
- Strong knowledge of support functions and KPIs, incl. systems, tools, and latest trends.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills in English.
Soundtrack Your Brand is a Spotify-backed company that offers music streaming services for businesses. We have about 100 co-workers with a passion for changing how brands and businesses use digitally distributed music on a global scale. Among our customers are some of the world’s largest and most exciting brands as well as your local hairdresser around the corner. We believe that music itself profoundly influence consumers' experience and behavior. We have repeatedly proven this in our research and as thought leaders in in-store music research, we try to educate the world about the impact of music.
Soundtrack Your Brand has chosen to collaborate with staffing company Next u for this recruitment. We are looking forward to your application!
Next u is a recruiting and staffing company that believes that people are more important than resumes on paper. We know that people make the difference between good companies and great companies. That is why we are working with video as an integral tool in our work. This helps to give a far more true and fair depiction of both candidates and workplaces than any words on a paper can do.
Ansök snabbt här!Tillbaka till lediga tjänster
... eller på vanligt sätt längre ned.
Du söker tjänsten via formuläret nedan