Customer service/customer support to Soundtrack Your Brand
Soundtrack Your brand was founded in 2013 by Spotify, Soundtrack Your Brand offers a music service to companies. The customer support is crucial for the company's success, which means that outstanding service is part of the experience when using the product. We are always aiming to be the best in everything we do, that is how we create results!
You will be a part of a smaller team of six people and our aim is to customers great service beyond the usual. The company have a pulse of strong entrepreneurial spirit although with a lovely team of young colleagues who work closely together in the office in central Stockholm.
As customer support;
- You will meet our customers over phone and email, so you need excellent skills to communicate both verbally and written.
- You will give our costumer outstanding service, to help and solve their issues.
- You will give 1st-line technical support and handle questions regarding payment.
- You will also handle some administration related to your support.
To enjoy working with us, we believe that you are quick learner, driven, like an environment that continuously are moving forward push us to be the best we can be. Take responsibility and pride to give the best service to our costumer and find it easy to decide how to sole an issue.
To be successful in costumer support we guess that you should be capable to work alone as good as in team, awesome communication skills with an easy-to-understand manner in both verbally and writing.
Required skills & experience:
- Minimum 1year experience of customer support, helpdesk, 1st line support or equally
- Have upper secondary education or a post-secondary education (within IT is a plus
- If you’ve had previous experience of 1st line support, debugging.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/ IP & firewalls
Soundtrack Your Brand is affiliate to Spotify, SYB offers music streaming services for businesses. We have about 80 co-workers with a passion for changing how brands and businesses use digitally distributed music on a global scale. Among our customers are some of the world’s largest and most exciting brands as well as your local hairdresser around the corner. We believe that music itself profoundly influence consumers' experience and behavior. We have repeatedly proven this in our research and as thought leaders in in-store music research, we try to educate the world about the impact of music.
The company has chosen to use the recruitment and staffing company Next u in this recruitment, which means that you will be employed as a consultant at Next u, but you do your job at Soundtrack Your Brand. Tillbaka till lediga tjänster
Du söker tjänsten via formuläret nedan