Consumer Experience Insight Manager – Brand and Communication
... eller på vanligt sätt längre ned.
Help us understand, build and develop Brand Desirability at EMEA
At Electrolux we want our consumers to love our brands. That’s why we are focused on delivering best-in-class consumer experiences at each consumer touchpoint. This is where you come into the picture!
Within Electrolux Major Appliances EMEA we are looking for an analytical and innovative Brand and Communication Insight Manager who will develop and drive our brand insight learning plan for our Electrolux and AEG brands. Our team is passionate about delivering actionable insights for elevating our brand experience! To be successful, you need to thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment as this is a cross-functional, international role with close interactions with brand and communication teams, central in EMEA and in the European clusters. You will bring insights and learnings to larger internal audiences to support the brand development and consumer-facing communication.
This is a full-time, temporary role with a minimum of one year. The role is based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm/Stadshagen where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof!
- Act as project lead in the insight work and ensure the delivery of actionable insights within communication and messaging development for the central marketing in EMEA
- Act as project lead in the insight work and ensure the delivery of actionable insights within brand and brand identity development.
- Help and train the central and local marketing teams implement and understand the components of great, insight based, marketing and communication.
- Act as the super-user and project lead for standardized methodologies and platforms (such as Qualtrics, Zappi and our branded online community etc.)
- Lead the “Brand desirability” exploration insight work to explore the drivers and the business value in our brands.
- Support the implementation within marketing to adopt a insights & fact based planning and execution based on our Marketing Scorecards and KPIs
- Champion our Brand target audiences and segmentation to drive further understanding and implementation areas across central- & local marketing and sales.
- Impact the culture within marketing to become a true insight & brand driven organization
• Consumer-everything. You are very consumer-centric and you have a passion to create outstanding consumer experiences.
• Passionate marketer. You are absolutely thrilled about brand and best in class communication
• Collaborative leader. You have exceptional collaboration skills, proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners in global setups;
• Proactive. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook;
• Agile. You like working in a fast moving environment, being open to new opportunities and evolving priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and dealing with ambiguity;
• Analytical. You use consumer research and other sets of data to draw conclusions and support the functions you are working with
• Storyteller & Engaging motivator. It’s natural for you to build strong consumer narratives to socialize insights in relevant ways. You “rise above the data”. You motivate, challenge and lead the progressive development of people fostering a culture of accountability and ownership;
• Great listener and communicator. You have outstanding communication skills and have the ability to convince, influence and engage executive stakeholders, peers, and colleagues on the shopper journey;
• International. You enjoy to work in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams;
• Preferred Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related
• 4+ years of experience in market research, communication development,
• Strong knowledge about quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
• Experience in working within international and multicultural teams in a matrix environment.
Next u är rekryterings- och bemanningsföretaget som tittar på människor, inte papper. Vi vet att det är människor som gör skillnaden mellan bra företag och fantastiska företag. Det är därför vi arbetar med videobaserade tjänster. Då får du en mer rättvis bild av både kandidater och jobb - inte bara tjusiga ord i ett CV eller i en annons.
Sökord: Konsumentupplevelse, consumer insights manager, consumer manager, kundservice, kundtjänst , kundsupport , kundservicemedarbetare, kundhantering, kundbemötande, service minded, Analytical, lediga tjänster
... eller på vanligt sätt längre ned.
Du söker tjänsten via formuläret nedan