Agile Coaches to Company within RetailWe need several Senior Agile Coaches to guide, educate and improve the way of working in our Agile journey to become more customer centric in a modern tech environment. Our approach is shaped by a strong respect and believe in everyone, and now it is time for us to learn all about agile methodologies like SCRUM, Kanban, stand-ups, sprints etc. Therefore, you will play a key role in our cultural and organisational transformation. Your main responsibility will be to educate the upcoming agile coaches in agile ceremonies, creating effective teams and grow a healthy, collaborative, continuously improving culture. On a daily basis you will work as coach, mentor, teacher, deblocker and change agent
Furthermore, you will:
- Educate and support future agile coaches in Agile concepts/processes.
- Support the XX Group in an agile way of working
- Make sure agile ways of working are understood, practiced and adjusted to fit the purpose
- Promote self-organisation and team spirit. Pushing for the right, not for the easy
- Set up and conduct ceremonies on different levels
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and clarity
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
Being a Senior Agile Coach is a multifaced role and we want you to be the guardian of the agile mindset and with a passionate and encouraging way you will contribute to develop and spread the Company culture. To be successful we believe you have a great passion and knowledge of the agile processes and you possess great people skills, a curious mindset and a positive can-do attitude to motivate your team. You dare to stand-up and be creative. We think you have great communication and leadership skills and is excellent at problem solving. We think you find and implement radical new ideas and solutions even in complex situations. You can inspire and coach others to continuous improvement and create a transparent, trusting environment.
Furthermore, we believe you:
- Experienced in Scrum master role (+5 years of experience) and in software development and/or project management delivering tech projects
- Have experience and strong passion for promoting agile ways of working and changing current ways of working
- Have knowledge of Agile methodologies, new trends and frameworks; such as Scrum
- Have knowledge of Agile software development processes
- Have previous experience as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Agile Coach or similar
- Strong leadership skills – able to influence broad leadership teams using combination of influencing techniques
- Successful track record of delivering projects and further enabling teams using Scrum methodology
- Knowledge in creating customer experience
- Track record in business innovation
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence
Fulltime. Our client would like you to start ASAP.
Competence level: Minimum 5 years
Location: Stockholm – Important to be able to work 100% at the Offices in Stockholm
The company has chosen to use the recruitment and staffing company Next u in this recruitment. You will be employed as a consultant at Next u and will be placed at our client office.
We look forward to your application! Tillbaka till lediga tjänster
Du söker tjänsten via formuläret nedan